Treatment for Addiction
The Recovery Center at Saint Simons By-The-Sea is a treatment option for adults, age 18 and older, who suffer from acute symptoms of drug or alcohol addiction. Using various therapeutic tools and a 12-step approach, the Recovery Center helps patients and families develop an understanding of addictive disease and achieve positive outcomes.
Program components may include:
- Detoxification administered and monitored on an individual basis
- Comprehensive treatment for patients struggling with co-occurring mental health issues and addiction to drugs or alcohol
- Extensive group therapies that focus on addictive disease and recovery issues, as well as depression, anger management and anxiety disorders
- Expressive therapies such as therapeutic recreation, art therapy, music therapy and yoga therapy to give patients an opportunity to engage in healthy outlets and identify new strategies for a balanced life
- Family therapy to address the impact of the disease, identify and confront enabling behaviors and provide education on the disease of addiction
- Collaborative discharge planning to establish support and promote ongoing recovery after hospitalization
- Individualized treatment for patients to identify patterns in his or her life and discuss them with the therapist
- Chronic pain issues addressed on an individual basis and education on alternate methods to address pain
Looking for care for yourself or a loved one? Call us at 1-800-821-7224 to speak with an admissions counselor about the next step in seeking treatment.